The game is a little on the heavy side - be prepared to dedicate 75MB of free space to it (though at least in CyanogenMod, all but 232KB can be moved to SD without any problems).
After a period of exclusivity, PopCap will upload it to the Android Market for everyone to use - until then, it's just us, U.S. folks. Sorry, rest of the world (unless you use the tricks posted in the comments that is ).
Behold the most ridiculous game trailer I've seen this year:
And now, dive into the world of epic battles between the evil zombies and joyful plants, defending themselves using any means necessary. Just be warned - the game is extremely fun, the calling-in-to-work-sick kind of fun (not that I advocate such behavior!).
- Use an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants to stop a mob of hungry undead from invading your home
- Think fast and plant faster--peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs, and other fearsome flora await
- Play through 50 exciting levels in Adventure mode
- Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers, and bucket-heads
- Requires a Wi-Fi connection to download.
- This app is not tablet-optimized, but will run on most Android tablet devices (some pixelation may be visible during gameplay).
- Plants vs. Zombies will not run on the following devices:
- --Motorola DROID (works fine on Motorola DROID 2 and some DROID X's), Devour, Flipside
- --Samsung Transform, Intercept
- --HTC Aria, MyTouch 3G
- --Sony Ericsson X8
- --Sanyo Zio
- --Kyocera Echo
- --LG Ally