Requirements: ANDROID:2.1 and up
Overview: Next-generation AI keyboard, now with unrivaled prediction and personalization!
SwiftKey X Beta builds on TouchType's SwiftKey keyboard to offer cloud personalization, a new prediction engine and a host of new UI improvements.
Personalize your SwiftKey typing experience your Facebook, Twitter and Gmail, as well as your sent SMS messages. Our new cloud personalization brings the typing experience to the next level.
Typing styles to suit you
Are you a precise and careful typist, or a rapid and less accurate one? With SwiftKey X, we’ve fine-tuned typing styles to match the way you use your phone, in order to maximize efficiency and make typing messages a breeze.
Personal input modeling
SwiftKey X dynamically adapts the touch-sensitive area of its keys, based on your actual touchscreen input actions, resulting in predictions that are based not just on the words you tend to use, but also the way you type
- Next generation Fluency inference engine
- Personalization from Facebook, Gmail, Twitter
- based adaptive interaction modelling framework
- Advanced language detection
- Redesigned installer process
- Redesigned settings menu
- SwiftKey shortcut launcher on keyboard
- New typing styles framework
- New robust text handling framework
- Keyboard theme framework
- Improved response times
- Improved battery usage
- Navigation keys
- New line key always available (via long press on smiley button)
- Redesigned Language Module service
- Enhanced typo and spelling
- Select primary prediction on punctuation
- Improved email address entry
- Accented characters now populated dynamically
- Remove any word from predictions, not just learned words
- New dark theme
- Numerous bug fixes and general improvements
See our FAQ, support and ideas forum at http://support.swiftkey.net/
- the usability of the personalization functionality, particularly with regard to issues with Gmail and Google Apps;
- typing accuracy and spelling correction;
- status notifications, particularly during personalization;
- the usability of the installation process;
- the shortcut launcher (particularly in landscape and on larger devices);
- the preferences and language settings UI;
- general performance, responsiveness and power consumption.
- Repeated characters ("DoubleDouble") bugs are now fixed for the most part. There are still some application-specific problems (see Known Issues).
- Fixed problems with physical/hard keyboards where SHIFT and ALT would get and symbols were printed rather than alphabetic characters.
- No more flickering on Gingerbread devices.
- fields now behave correctly.
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the installer got stuck in a loop.
- Language states and summaries now update correctly.