N64oid is the very famous optimized for Android. It is a port of Mupen64plus, along with Ari64's ARM dynarec (and gles2N64 as an option).
* Run most games smoothly at a reasonable speed (if not full speed) with sound. This requires you have a high-end device (Nexus-S, Galaxy-S, Xoom, etc).
* Good game compatibility compared to other mobile devices. And most likely more issues will be fixed in future updates.
* Save/load game states at ANY points, as well as in-game save . Save files are fully compatible with Mupen64plus on PC.
* A configurable, translucent on-screen keypad that is very easy to use.
* Key mappings to map game keys to .
* Option to use the G-sensor as the analog stick.
* A variety of settings that you can tune on your needs.
- Android 2.0 or above
- ARMv7 compatible CPU
- OpenGL-ES 2.0
*NOTE*: Save files by v1.1.4 are no longer supported. Sorry!
- Mupen64plus team
- Ari64 for his excellent ARM dynarec
- gles2N64 project team
- Crualfoxhound for beta testing (Plus he's always been ready to questions on the forum)
- Fixed crash and graphics issue on Droid-3
- Fixed a lot of non-(U) games
- Fixed minor gfx issues in ' Forest' and 'Diddy Kong Racing'
- Fixed screenshot upside-down on Galaxy S2
- Fixed screen shifting and black sky in 'Start Wars EP1 Racer'
- Fixed some missing objects in 'LEGO Racers'
- Option to enable Rumble pak (emulated by vibrating your phone!)
- Fixed texture issues on certain devices.
- Fixed crash in:
* Zelda OOT & MM
* Perfect Dark
* Ogre Battle 64
- Option to enable fog effect (making games like StarFox more realistic!)
- Fixed depth issue in 'Toy Story 2'
- Fixed Zelda OOT: get back the missing health heart and mini cap cursors (could fix similar issues in other games as well)
- Joystick/gamepad support on Android 3.1 (iControlPad tested)
- Add quick load/save Action Bar (for Honeycomb)
- Fixed depth issue on Galaxy S2
- Changed to a new app icon