RD3 - Groovebox v1.1.8
Requirements: for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
Overview: Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with an app that recalls an analog synthesizer and drum machine!
RD3 - Groovebox is a pioneering audio app for Android that lets you program your own grooves. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and manipulate them with a resonant filter on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
Loops you've created with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- Virtual analog synthesizer
- 3 types of waveforms
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Drum machine with 8 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RZ1, DMX
- Real-time step sequencer
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Multi-touch control
- Audio loop export feature
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- Android 2.1 or higher
- Screen resolution 480×320 (HVGA) or higher
- 550 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
OpenSL support for lower latency (to use it please enable it in the settings menu)
Support of the SoundCloud API for Android