Requirements: for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
Overview: Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with an app that recalls an analog synthesizer and drum machine!
RD3 - Groovebox is a pioneering audio app for Android that lets you program your own grooves. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and manipulate them with a resonant filter on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
Loops you've created with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- Virtual analog synthesizer
- 3 types of waveforms
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Drum machine with 8 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RZ1, DMX
- Real-time step sequencer
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Multi-touch control
- Audio loop export feature
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- Android 2.1 or higher
- Screen resolution 480×320 (HVGA) or higher
- 550 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
OpenSL support for lower latency (to use it please enable it in the settings menu)
Support of the SoundCloud API for Android
Read more: http://www.androidbay.in/search?updated-max=2011-08-27T21:51:00-07:00&max-results=7#ixzz1WxDGhI00