Requirements: Android 2.0+
Overview: Reliable, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.
Dropsync features include:
* Full two-way sync. Pick any folder on your SD card and link it with a folder in Dropbox. From that moment any changes in one folder will be automatically propagated to the other side. Both ways, not only new files but also modifications and even file deletions are correctly synced. Exactly like Dropbox on desktop.
* Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
* Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
* Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
* Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users.
Beware that there many apps out there which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way upload or download.
What's in this version:
- A few small bug fixes
Provided by: -Market Militia-
Download 153DSP-MM.rar for free on Filesonic.com
Filefat, Easy file Sharing