Protect Your Privacy With Ortor.
Orbot is the official port of Tor to Android.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet.
- Android 2.x: Works with Firefox+ProxyMob Add-on
- Works with Orbot-enabled apps like Gibberbot (secure chat)
- Support transparent proxying with most rooted devices.
tor, tor project, proxy, socks, circumvention, firewall, gfw, filtering, surveillance, security, guardianproject, guardian project
- small updates to layout of main screen to fit smaller screens
- fixed preference setting of EntryNode torrc value
- added exit node and “StrictExitNode” preference
- updated to Tor 0.2.2.25-alpha binary
- Merged __sporkbomb’s patch for how transproxy all works; now does “everything but Tor”
- Bundled iptables 1.4.7 for ARM instead of relying on installed version
- Fixed various issues related to iptables, transproxying for CyanogenMod7/Android 2.3.*
Latest version: 0.2.2.25-orbot-alpha-220.127.116.11
No Root Needed! but of course it’s better with Root for more privacy.
You Get This App Free On Android Market.
Grab From market: